Friday, January 8, 2010

Winter in Texas Part 2

Well, me and my smart ass attitude about winter weather in Texas is coming home to roost!

An "arctic blast" has descended on us and temperatures are about 20 degrees below average. The low tonight is forecast to be in the mid-teens. I don't really mind -- it is not raining, nor are the roads icy. The cold weather has given me a surprising boost in mojo -- while others at work sit in their cubicles shivering I am bustling around looking busy and efficient (the operative word being "looking").

It won't last long, but at least I have had the chance to wear sweaters that it has been too warm to wear for the last year!

By the way -- happy new year. Does anyone know where the last decade went???

1 comment:

  1. I tried not to have too much of an attitude- and still the freezing cold, windy, 5" snow bite on the arse last night! Trapped at the bottom of a hill on top of a hill! Do we have enough Nestles milk??????

    ReplyDelete