I have officially started on Weight Watchers for the first time in 3 years. They make it so easy now: no boring meetings to attend, just register on line, track my weight once a week, track my points every day using an app I downloaded to my iTouch. I use the Wii to weigh in every week, much simpler than trying to read my bathroom scale (a relic of a previous century). Not only that, my Wii greets me by name and cheers me on. Much better that going to a meeting with strangers who all look like they would mug the Good Humor man if he walked into the room.
I will not publish my weight, but I will keep my progress posted. So here goes: after 8 days I have lost 4.7 pounds. I know that that kind of weight loss will not continue, but it is nice to see that I can do this --
No comments:
Post a Comment