Saturday, October 9, 2010

Week 7

Down another 2 pounds for a grand total of 11.3!

It does seem to get easier -- or else my metabolism has shifted gears or maybe both.

Walking around the office this month is like walking through a dieter's mind field. Everyone has Halloween candy at their desks. I can usually resist, but I do get a yen for something sweet after lunch, like a counterbalance to the savory/salty lunch (usually a lean cuisine). I think I am better off eating a small piece of candy when I get the urge.

Fall has come to to Texas (as much as it ever does). Highs during the day in the 80's, lows at night in the high 40's to low 50's. If the weather were always like this I would consider staying -- but if the weather were like this all the time everyone would live here.

Week 2 of Emma and the man's road trip. Gotta say it is way too quiet around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment